Owner, collector or inheritor of a bottle of Para? Would you like to have your bottle professionally identified, quality checked or reconditioned by a Seppeltsfield winemaker?
Introducing PARAmedic bottle health check. An official service provided by Seppeltsfield to ensure your bottle is in the best condition possible for ongoing cellaring or secondary sale.
PARAMEDIC PROCESS SUMMARY
- Identification of your bottle including contents, release date and bottling date (if available).
- Wine is removed from the bottle and cold stabilised to remove any sediment.
- Bottle is cleaned internally and the wine returned.
- Wine is topped with a small amount of Tawny material relevant to the bottle presented.
- The cork stopper or cork is replaced and foil/neck decoration replaced, matching original style where possible.
- Bottle is sealed with an authorised PARAmedic neck label, signed and dated by the inspecting Seppeltsfield winemaker.